Project Types & Features
Project type and Connect licenses go hand-in-hand. When you create a project, the license that is assigned to you also gets applied to the project. Some features may be restricted based on the license that is associated with the project.
As a general rule of thumb, the following is a breakdown of the type of project that is created based on the license that is used/assigned to the project:
Personal License ➞ Personal Project
Business License ➞ Business Project
Bus. Premium License ➞ Business Project
Enterprise Project ➞ Enterprise Project
Project License ➞ Enterprise Project
Features by Project Type
- Max upload file size per file using Trimble Connect Sync.
- Personal license users can join up to 5 business projects with full business access, after the limit is reached, users will have read-only access. This does not include Enterprise Projects.
- Full access for everyone on your project, including external users outside your organization.
- Full access for everyone in your account as well as external users on projects created under your account.
- The number of project users includes removed users. Trimble Connect doesn't support re-inviting removed users to a project with a free license
- Personal license users can join up to 5 Personal or Business projects with full business access, after the limit is reached, users will have read-only access.
- Personal license users can join unlimited Enterprise Projects.
- The number of project invitations includes re-inviting removed users to a project.
- Users with a Business Premium license can collaborate in all project types and be able to use all the Workflow Extensions. If other members in the project do not have Business Premium, they will have Read-only access to any data created and stored in the Organizer or Property Set Service.