Add a Rectangle Annotation
Rectangle annotations are used to draw on documents to add information to a View.
Rectangle annotations can be edited after creation.
Rectangle annotations can also be moved by drag and dropping it.
On the toolbar, open the Shape Annotation Menu. Select the Rectangle Annotation tool.
3. The tool will become active.
4. Click and drag the mouse to draw the annotation.
5. Release the left mouse button.
Holding the SHIFT key while drawing the shape will draw a symmetrical square.
Edit a Rectangle Annotation
These instructions assume that you have already created a the annotation in Trimble Connect for Browser's 2D Viewer.
Select the annotation.
2. Click and drag one of the end points to edit the boundary and shape.
3. To move the position of the annotation, click and drag the annotation (from the center) to the desired area.
4. Release the left mouse button.