Add a Cloud Annotation
Cloud annotations are used to draw on documents to add information to a View.
Cloud annotations can be edited after creation.
Cloud annotations can also be moved by drag and dropping it.
On the toolbar, open the Shape Annotation Menu. Select the Cloud Annotation tool.
3. The tool will become active.
4. Add points to the annotation by clicking different places in the document.
5. To complete the annotation, double click or click the start point of the cloud annotation.
Edit a Cloud Annotation
These instructions assume that you have already created a cloud annotation in Trimble Connect for Browser's 2D Viewer.
To edit the annotation
Select the annotation.
2. Click and drag one of the end points to edit the boundary and shape.
3. To move the position of the annotation, click and drag the annotation (from the center) to the desired area.
4. Release the left mouse button.