Draw an Arrow Annotation
Arrow annotations are used to draw on documents to add information to a View.
The placement of the arrow annotation can be edited after creation.
Arrow annotations can be edited after creation.
The second point defines where the arrow is going to point to.
On the toolbar, open the Line Annotations Menu. Select the Arrow Annotation tool.
3. The tool will become active.
4. Click and drag the mouse to draw the annotation.
5. Release the left mouse button. Where you release is where the arrow pointer will be placed.
Holding the SHIFT key while drawing will force the line to be drawn in 0º, 45º, or 90º angles.
Edit an Arrow Annotation
These instructions assume that you have already created the annotation in Trimble Connect for Browser's 2D Viewer.
Select the annotation.
2. Click and drag one of the end points to edit the size.
3. To move the position of the annotation, click and drag the annotation (from the center) to the desired area.
4. Release the left mouse button.